1. What is the TTG China Travel Awards?
The TTG China Travel Awards has been recognising the best of Greater China’s travel industry since 2008. This prestigious annual event honours stellar Travel Suppliers across Airline, Hotel Chain, Individual Hotel, Resort Hotel, Serviced Residence and Travel Services segments in the region.
It is modelled after the annual flagship TTG Travel Awards, which honours the best Asia Pacific travel and tourism organisations, and is regarded as the most coveted and influential awards in the region’s industry since its inception in 1989.
This TTG Travel Trade Publishing event is proudly organised by TTG China, with the support of TTG-BTmice China, TTG Asia, TTG India, TTGmice, TTGassociations, and TTG Asia Luxury.
2. Are the award categories and accompanying awards the same each year?
All categories in the TTG China Travel Awards will be reviewed each year to ensure that it reflects the dynamism of the travel industry. New award categories may be added and existing ones may be removed in keeping with the development of Greater China’s tourism industry.
3. How are the winners announced?
We will announce the year's winners on our website by October 2022
4. How are the winners for each award determined?
During the annual voting period, typically from May to August, all travel consultants, tour operators and destination management companies, including readers of TTG China, TTG-BTmice China, TTG Asia, TTG India, TTGmice, TTGassociations, and TTG Asia Luxury, are invited to name their preferred travel suppliers in the Greater China region who have risen above the competition and surpassed expectations.
With the endorsement of their business peers, each and every TTG China Travel Award winner epitomises the highest standards of the region’s travel industry.
Only votes cast by travel consultants, tour operators and destination management companies count towards the final result.
5. What is the voting process like?
Voting duration: from May to August
Who is eligible for voting: All travel consultants, tour operators and destination management companies, including readers of TTG China, TTG-BTmice China, TTG Asia, TTG India, TTGmice, TTGassociations, and TTG Asia Luxury. As the organisation’s customers and closest working partners, they are the most apt to judge the industry’s best.
Method of voting: online.
Online Voting Site: https://awards.ttgchina.com/en/voting-criteria
How to vote: As there are no pre-nominated contenders for the awards, voters simply nominate organisations that they perceive best deserve the various awards, based on a listed set of criteria.
- For voting by travel consultants, tour operators and destination management companies only.
- Only one voting entry per person is allowed – either using the printed voting form or online voting form. Duplicate entries are disqualified.
- The voting form is available online here.
- There are no pre-nominated contenders for any voting awards.
- All votes are strictly confidential.
- Only votes that are submitted with complete voter’s information will be qualified.
- Random checks are conducted based on the voter’s information provided, to ensure that voter is bona fide.
- The results for TTG China Travel Awards are final and no correspondence will be entertained.